No matter how advanced, fancy and user friendly a system appears to be in the eyes of the developers, end users are often too busy going about their daily challenges and tasks to set aside time for digging into heavy analytics.
With this in mind we have instead developed a Software as a Service (SaaS) platform for monitoring fuel quality and related support services – leaving the time consuming work to us.
Our services are tailormade for shipowners, ship managers, charterers and operators and complements standard laboratory fuel quality testing.
These are all features that differentiate us from the rest:
- Available as add-on system and service on DNV GL Veracity
- Consolidated data feed from multiple competing laboratories
- Subscription architecture for ship-management and purchasing pools
- Real-time updates
- User defined alerts
- Claims support
- Document handling (BND, photos, invoices, credit notes etc)
- Timely off-spec supplier notifications (copy/paste)
- Emission analytics (Black Carbon/CO2)
- Integrated vessel tracking
- Quarterly bunker quality audits
- Procurement and contractual support
- System messaging
- Legal support from specialist marine lawyers
- App for smartphones/iPads
- Tailor made subscriptions to match fleet size, sample volume or specific customer requirements